Sengsavanh education Group is a privately owned group founded by Dr. Khamsen Sisavong. It was first established in 1988 as the Sengsavanh Language Center. In 1999, it was upgraded to the college level and named Sengsavanh college. The same year preschool, primary and high school were also opened, making the SV Educational group one of the first educational institutions in Laos to offer a bilingual program (Sisavad Village, ASEAN Rd, Vientiane Capital).
Sengsavanh college now offers diplomas in BA-BBA and MBA and is looking to open a Ph.D. program in Business administration. (Sisavad Village, ASEAN Rd, Vientiane Capital).
Since then, Sengsavanh Education Group has rapidly expanded and now offers programs from Preschool to Higher Education. There areal together 6 campuses. 4 campuses in Vientiane Capital:
- SV Institute of Business (SIB)
- Sengsavanh Bilingual school 1 ( SBS 1)
- Sengsavanh Bilingual school 2 ( SBS 2)
- The Australian International School City campus.
- The Australian International School Boarding campus.