Workshop: How to Analyse Data Collected by Facebook to Generate Sales Leads
September 24 @ 09:00 - 11:00
Join this workshop to learn about what data is collected by Facebook and how it can be useful to your business. Beyond the likes comments, and shares, there are several data points that can be useful to correlate with your sales!
In this workshop you will explore:
– Accuracy of data; what data points are reliable?
– Types of engagement and what they mean for your business
– Analysing and understanding the power of your content and action taken by customers
This event is for:
– Big companies (Marketing Staff and Sales staff)
– Smes’ Staff
– Everyone is increasing their knowledge in sales and marketing topics
**Please note Covid-19 preventive measure will apply. Attendees must be fully vaccinated.
Limited space available served on a first come, first served basis.
Date: Friday, September 24
Time: 9:00am – 11:00am
Venue: Online via Zoom
Fees: Members 140,000LAK / Non-Member 190,000LAK
To sign up, click on this link:
Contact: AustCham Lao
📱020 5787 4477/ 020 5582 7421