- This event has passed.
Transforming Laos from a Land-locked to a Land-linked Economy
2020-11-17 @ 09:00 - 11:00
AustCham Lao invites you to its upcoming Trends and Opportunities in Laos series « Transforming Laos from a Land-locked to a Land-linked economy » on the 17th November, 9am at Crowne Plaza.
To Register, send an email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will be moderated by Kristy Newby, President of AustCham Lao and with a great line-up of speakers:
– Dr. Bounta, Director General, Department
– M. Oudet Souvannavong, President LNCCI
– M. Nicola Pontara, Country Director World Bank
– M. Tee Chee Seng, General Manager Savan Park
– Dr. Aloun Phonvisay, Deputy Director General Center for Socio-Economic and Policy Research
The purpose of this event is to discuss how Laos could take advantage and benefit from the Lao-China railway, part of the Belt Road Initiative. Will it improve the comparative advantage of the Lao PDR, drive economic development, improve living standards and integrate Laos into a global supply chain network? Come and listen to discussion on these topics.
Register Now !
LAK 180,000 for AustCham members
LAK 270,000 for non-members
Email us to reserve your seat: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org