- This event has passed.
Joint Chambers Business Briefing on Child Labor Protection
2020-10-28 @ 09:00 - 10:30
AustCham Lao, ECCIL and LNCCI have partnered to co-organize this Business Briefing on Child Labour Protection.
This panel discussion will highlight responsible businesses practices to tackling child labour, provide guidance on how companies can prevent child labour through appropriate policies, other processes and how CSR programs can lead to new and varied opportunity for corporations and companies.
This event aim to:
– Share experience on how to do business with respect for Children right to be free from child labour Business
– Provide better understanding on opportunities for lao businesses or foreign investors to implement Child Labor policies or child free certifications
– Understand the efforts and plans of the Government of Laos toward Child Labour Protection
– Discuss and address remaining Child labour issues
– Ms Mette Boatman AustCham Lao Board Member, Operations Director & Social Anthropologist at Civitas
– Ms Patria Puyat, General Manager, Crowne Plaza Hotel Vientiane
– Ms Khemphone Phaokzamkeo, Coordinator in Lao PDR, International Labour Organization
– Mr Oudon Maniboun, Deputy Director General of Labour Management Department, Ministry of labour and Social Welfare
– Mr Xaybandith Rasphone, Vice President LNCCI, President of the Lao Garment Industry Association
– Mr Phonesavanh Chindamany, Sustainability Manager, Mekong Timber Plantations
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain insights on Child Labour Policies and Corporate Social Responsibility !
To Register, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
LAK 180,000 for AustCham – ECCIL – LNCCI members
LAK 270,000 for non-members