- This event has passed.
CSR Conference (Corporate Social Responsability)
September 13 @ 08:00 - 12:00
Dear Austcham Members and friends,
The Australian Chamber of Commerce in Laos (Austcham) organises a CSR Conference on Friday 13th September with the support from the Embassy of Canada in Laos about “Corporate Social Responsibility for SMEs and Extractive Firms in Lao PDR: Local and International Best Practice”.
This conference aims to provide :
* An understanding of CSR, the key concepts, tools and skills to help conduct CSR within your organisation. The conference seeks to share experiences, practical solutions, through interaction with international experts and active participation.
* How running a CSR compliant- enterprise can be more profitable and what is the best CSR approach for your organisation?
* The ‘how’ and ‘what’ of CSR with special emphasis on the success and pitfall stories. Case study presentations will inspire change, showing what works how to make it all happen, and the ‘low hanging fruit’ first steps which are easier to achieve.
* How to take the next steps in your CSR journey. Develop a network with CSR practitioners in Laos.
It seeks to share experiences, practical solutions, through interaction with international experts and active participation, please see more details on the attached invitation. Presentations will be simultaneously translated in English & Lao
Date: Friday 13th September
Time: 08:00 – 12:00
Venue: Crowne Plaza
Entry fees :
o 150 000 Kips for members
o 180 000 Kip for non-members
* Seats are limited, so hurry up booking
* RSVP to email@example.com by Wednesday 11th September.
We are looking forward to seeing you on this great event,
The Austcham Lao Team
Austcham Lao GOLD SPONSORS 2019-2020: